Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
I would put a vote in for the 10v... having used both I prefer the Mini 10v over the Mini 9
1. Keyboard (much nicer to type on than the Mini 9)
2. Option between SSD and HDD (uses SATA, which is nice)
3. Screen is larger (although same resolution as Mini 9)
Things about the Mini 9 I liked better :
1. Easier to upgrade RAM to 2Gb
2. Trackpad driver for OSX was much better. The trackpad on the 10v still needs some work
Overall, I would recommend the 10v. I love mine and it runs OSX 10.5.8 like a dream. The Mini 9 is a great little machine also, but I enjoy the keyboard and screen on my 10v better.
Meklort's Blog | NBI Google Code Page | osx.mechdrew.com -- the best OSX installation guides
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.