Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Question Dell Mini 10v OSX Advice - 08-11-2009, 12:55 AM

Hey guys.

Im new here. Im from the iPod Touch Fans Forum (only forum I used) and came here for help on installing OSX on my Dell Mini 10v which I buy at the end of the month.

I have hackint0shed my Dell Dimension E520 by using kalyway. So im not a noob about settings and all that, i just need a guide on how to do it with a 10v.

So, can someone tell me how I can install OSX on my 10v? I have a copy of Leopard and lots of 4.3GB DVD-RWs.

Thanks!

Dell Mini 10v | 160GB | 1GB RAM | Windows 7 Ultimate (Activated) | Black

Twitter here || YouTube here
  (#2) Old

Default 08-11-2009, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsonic View Post
Hey guys.

Im new here. Im from the iPod Touch Fans Forum (only forum I used) and came here for help on installing OSX on my Dell Mini 10v which I buy at the end of the month.

I have hackint0shed my Dell Dimension E520 by using kalyway. So im not a noob about settings and all that, i just need a guide on how to do it with a 10v.

So, can someone tell me how I can install OSX on my 10v? I have a copy of Leopard and lots of 4.3GB DVD-RWs.

Thanks!
Haha Hey I love ipodtouchfans! Only there I go under the user name Bob Vansteel. Not sure how long you have been on that forum, but you may remember me as I was once a quite popular theme maker for the iphone/ipod touch(vm 1,2,3,4, and vmp ring any bells!?) Well I see you already found and commented on my guide so i see there is no need to point you there now, but I just found it interesting to see a fellow iptf here!

Feel free to use me as a referral on click there ᐯᐯᐯ
  (#3) Old

Default 08-11-2009, 12:22 PM

I've been there since about Febuary this year. I go on it every day as well. Yeah i've seen you around Yeah i was getting to know the site a little and found your guide, so im going go with that Looks very detailed and correct.

Dell Mini 10v | 160GB | 1GB RAM | Windows 7 Ultimate (Activated) | Black

Twitter here || YouTube here

Tags
dell mini 10v, hackint0sh, hackintosh, osx, osx86

« Questions About Dell Mini 10 | 10v upgrade SSD - SATA or SATA II? »