Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Navigating Dell Outlet store time limit on selection(s) - 07-27-2009, 01:47 AM

Any tips on how to keep the items in your cart long enough to make some comparison of build and prices?

I made a purchase there midweek and I found it frustrating and hectic. It could have something to do with CRS and the grey beard!
  (#2) Old

Send a message via Skype™ to dempa
Default 07-27-2009, 02:27 AM

Try putting the computer in your cart before opting to add accessories. Then you at least have reserved it for 15 min's.

On the other hand, what accessories do you feel you need to add with your initial purchase? I feel "all" of them are overpriced from Dell anyway.
  (#3) Old

Default 07-27-2009, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempa View Post
Try putting the computer in your cart before opting to add accessories. Then you at least have reserved it for 15 min's.

On the other hand, what accessories do you feel you need to add with your initial purchase? I feel "all" of them are overpriced from Dell anyway.
Don't do this.
Once you see a good price, quickly enter the anti-robot code. From then on, change your warranty every 14 minutes to keep your selection. This has worked for me for over 2 hours.

« Benefit of 3g on mini 9. | New to the site... »