3G Mobile Broadband Discussion Discussion on 3G Mobile Broadband Packages

(#1) Old
Default Unbranded Wireless Manager - 11-26-2012, 05:50 PM

Hi all I am new here but have been following threads on this subject for a while and thanks to Carolina have my 5530 card up and running as I am new and as thanks I have listed a link to a better version of Wireless Manager. It is unbranded and has the option of assisted start for the GPS receiver it is version 5.3.2076.12. It is intended for use with the MD400 USB 3G/GPS dongle once the program has installed it will give the option to install the MD400 drivers cancel this so you have just the program. The old Wireless Manager will be in program Files\Ericsson and the new in program Files\Sony Ericsson you can copy your profile file ConnectionProfiles.csv from the old program to the new and one. Once tested you can uninstall the old Wireless Manager without problems. Feel free to add a mirror or host the file elsewhere as there may be a limit on downloads. Just click on the rar file and then download. Hope this is of use to people.
My Files

Last edited by Ross1; 11-26-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Mistake in text

« New Dell Wireless 5530 Drivers A07 | Mini 1012/T-mobile mobile broadband driver (anybody has 1012 with w7 starter?) »